|Title||Swordplay Showdown Seventh Boss|
|Level|| Tennis: 390-410
Table Tennis: 56-60
Cycling: 61st out of 98
In Tennis, Marco is average and his skill level is either 390 or 410 and he plays with Haru or Naomi. In Baseball, he does okay at skill 400-500. His Baseball team consists of himself, James, Jake, Mike, Oscar, Chris, Martin, Fumiko, and Misaki. Marco plays on the baseball teams of Anna, Yoshi, Ren, Lucía, Rachel, Ashley, Naomi, and Haru. In Boxing, his skill is low at only 100-200 (the 3rd worst player).
In Swordplay Showdown, Marco is the Boss of level 7. In Basketball, he is good. His skill is 656+ and he plays with Rainer and Marisa. In Swordplay, he is a Pro with a level of 1121-1125. In Table Tennis, he is the 4th worst player with a skill of only around 60. He is okay at Cycling, coming in 61st out of 98.
In Wii Party, Marco is an Advanced Mii.
- You can earn his badge for making 100 edits on "Wii Sports" articles.
- His Japanese name is Maruko (マルコ).
- Marco is ambidextrous because he is right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but is left-handed in Table Tennis, just like Elisa.
- He is the only Swordplay Showdown boss with that mouth.
- Marco is the first opponent in Baseball not to feature any one of the nine starters.
- Since many people beat Ryan so easily in Boxing (because he’s the beginner) Marco is most likely going to be your second opponent in that sport.
- When faced with Boxing, the colors of his shorts and gloves match the colors of the flag of Italy, while coincidentally, Marco's name is of Italian origin. The same goes for Luca.
- This could, however, be just coincidental, as every opponent up to Matt uses red gloves and not all males with green shorts have implications of Italian descent.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he plays the Saxophone.
- Marco and Matt are the only male bosses who debuted in the original Wii Sports.
- He appears in the controls section of Zombie Tag in Wii Party, along with Rachel, Hiroshi, and Eva.
- Like Sarah, he defends himself a lot and rarely even attacks on Stage 7 of Swordplay Showdown.
- He has some similarities with Andy. They both have the same head shape, same facial features, same hairstyle, same eyebrows, and same moustache. They're also both pros at Swordplay.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi