|"The only thing you need to win this minigame is luck! Pick one of the four fireworks and hope for the best."|
Lucky Launch is a 4-player minigame in Wii Party.
The goal to win at Lucky Launch is to get your firework to go to the top the farthest. To do this, each player has to pick one of the pumps. Then, after everyone has picked their launcher, they pump it and hope that theirs is the farthest. If the player's firework explodes, they lose. If their firework is the last one, they win and their firework will burst into their Mii's face.
- Occasionally a Mii will not cover their ears, causing them to jump when their firework launches.
- Sometimes the Mii's face will not show up on the firework leaving it blank.
- When the last firework explodes, leaving a sparkling outline of the Mii's face, it glows in their color (Blue for player 1, red for player 2, green for player 3 and yellow for player 4).
- If the player's firework explodes first causing them to be 4th, they will sulk and punch the ground with their fist with a sad face. If the player's firework explodes second causing them to be 3rd, they will bend down a little bit and put their hands on their knees with a sad face, similar to the 4th place minigame animation pose. If the player's firework explodes third causing them to be second, the will put their hands at their side and have a disappointed face. If the player's firework explodes fourth (last) causing them to be 1st, the will put their hands above their head with a smile on their face.
- This minigame, as well as Face Flip, Strategy Steps, Dicey Descent, and Risky Railroad are the only minigames that are luck-based. You can't predict which choice works best and there are no clear and easy strategies on how to win.
- If you do not pick a rocket within time, the game will automatically pick a random available rocket.
- There are four rocket types: a small-sized narrow rocket, a tall-sized narrow rocket, a medium-sized normal rocket, and a tall-sized wide rocket.
- Additionally, its color changes for every start of a minigame.