Not to be confused with Luca.
|Title||Table Tennis Champion|
|Level|| Tennis: 110-130
Lucía (pronounced "LOO-sha" or "loo-SEE-ah") is a CPU Mii in Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. She is ranked #70 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. Her Total Skill Level is 3233.
Lucía is awful at Tennis, and her skill level is 110-120. Her partners are usually Shinnosuke or Martin. She is good at Baseball, with a skill level of around 445-609. She plays on a team consisting of Ren, Yoshi, Anna, Marco, James, Jake, Mike, and Oscar. Lucía plays on the Baseball teams of Rachel, Ashley, Naomi, Haru, Daisuke, Alex, Ai, and Yoko. She doesn't play Boxing.
Lucía is the Table Tennis Champion. Her shots are very well placed, and she rarely messes up her hits. She surpassed her teacher, Yoshi. She also moves much faster than the previous opponents. Her skill in Table Tennis is 1496-1500. Ironically, she is left-handed compared to her being right-handed in Tennis and Baseball. In Basketball, she is mediocre at 476-480, and her teammates are Fritz and Asami. In Swordplay, she is also mediocre at only 461-465. She is the 9th best Pro in Cycling, coming in 9th out of 98.
Armors Lucía uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Black Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||No Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||No Armor|
|Cliff Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
In Wii Party, Lucía is a Master Mii.
In Wii Music, she has a different favorite color, a different hairstyle, no freckles, a different skin color, and is known as Marsha.
- Her Japanese name is ルシーア (Rushīa).
- Her Korean name is 루시아 (Lusia).
- Her Wii Music name in Japanese is Māsha.
- Lucía and Matt have the best friendship pair in Friend Connection from Wii Party with a score of 70 points (Good Buddies). Also, they're both Master Miis, and they both like the color orange.
- Lucía is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 14 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Ian, Shouta, Miyu and Tyrone. Lucía is very defensive and strikes often.
- Her and the other Black Armored female that appears in that level, Miyu, share some similarities. They both have freckles, the same smile, the same nose, they're both usually paired up with Matt, they both don't play Boxing, they're both bad at Normal Tennis and good at Table Tennis and Baseball, they both play with champions (Lucía plays Baseball with Anna and Basketball with Matt while Miyu plays Baseball with Sakura and Tennis with Matt), they both have tied up hair and they both have eyebrows that don't match their hair color. They also only appeared in Black Armor once.
- She is the only Black Armored enemy on that stage that comes with a horde of Miis with her.
- Lucía appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- She is the best player in Cycling whose favorite color is orange.
- Lucía appears to be the opposite of Elisa: she is terrible at Tennis but is the Champion in Table Tennis, which is vice versa for Elisa. Coincidentally, they are both right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but are left-handed in Table Tennis, meaning that they are both ambidextrous.
- Yoshi used to be the Table Tennis Champion, but Lucía quickly surpassed her; she has gone undefeated ever since.
- Defeating Lucía in Table Tennis unlocks the hotel slipper. To use, press and hold the 1 button on the Wii Remote. Release it at the start of the game screen.
- Lucía appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, and 20.
- She's featured in one of the TV Tropes' articles about Wii Sports Resort. There, she's listed under the "Nintendo Hard" trope.
- Lucía is the only CPU Mii in the entire series with hair in her pigtails.
- Even though Lucía doesn't wear glasses, she doesn't use the default values for them. They are set to be brown and are moved down by five stages. This could suggest that she was originally going to have glasses, but they were removed.
- In her Wii Music artwork, as the name "Marsha", she plays the Steel Drums.
- Her Basketball teammates, Fritz and Asami, are both bosses in Swordplay Showdown. They are also both the bosses that appear on Cliffs (Asami appearing in the normal version and Fritz appearing in the reversed version.)
- She is the only Basketball team captain to have this happen to her.
- In her Wii Party artwork, she seems to be playing either "Popgun Posse", "Pop-Up Bandits", or "Can Poppers". Probably the 1st and 3rd one, considering there is a sunset shade around her.
- In another Wii Party artwork, she is playing Risky Railway with Jake, Daisuke, and Elisa.
- She makes a huge improvement from Stage 13 to Stage 14, being an aggressive Gold Armored enemy on Stage 13 to being an aggressive Black Armored enemy on Stage 14.
- Out of all the Miis with freckles, she is the only one to be a Master Mii.
- She is ranked to be the most Mediocre Champion, based on Overall and Total Skill Level.
- She is one of four Miis from the Wii to have an accent in her name. The others are Víctor, Stéphanie, and Siobhán.
- She is also one of three Miis that have an accent in Wii Party to be a Master Mii.
- Despite her being renamed Marsha and having her appearance changed for Wii Music, some promotional artworks still show her as Lucía. One of these can be seen in the gallery.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi