|Title||Table Tennis Champion|
|Level|| Tennis: 110-120
Lucía (pronounced Loo-SEE-ah) is a CPU Mii in Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. She is ranked #70 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. Her Total Skill Level is 3,160.25.
Lucía is one of the worst Tennis rivals and her skill level is at 110-120. Her partners are usually Shinnosuke or Martin. She is good at Baseball, with a skill level around 540. She plays on a team consisting of Ren, Yoshi, Anna, Marco, James, Jake, Mike, and Oscar. Lucía plays on the Baseball teams of Rachel, Ashley, Naomi, Haru, Daisuke, Alex, Ai, and Yoko. She doesn't appear as an opponent in Boxing.
Lucía is the Table Tennis Champion. Her shots are very well placed and she almost never messes up her hits. She also moves faster than the previous opponents. Her skill in Table Tennis is 1496+. Ironically, she's left-handed compared to her being right-handed in Tennis and Baseball. In Basketball, her skill is 476+ and her teammates are Fritz and Asami. In Swordplay, she's not great at only 461+. She is the 9th best PRO in Cycling, coming 9th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Lucía is a Master Mii.
In Wii Music, she has a different favorite color, a different hairstyle, no freckles, and is known as Marsha.
- You can earn her badge for making 10 edits on "Female Miis" articles.
- Her Japanese name is Rushia. (ルシーア).
- Her Wii Music name in Japanese is Māsha.
- Lucía seems to get along with Matt, since they have the best friendship rating in Friend Connection from Wii Party with a score of 70 points, they're both Master Miis, and they share the same favorite color.
- Lucía is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 14 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Ian. She is very defensive and strikes often.
- Lucía appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- Lucía appears to be the opposite of Elisa: she is terrible at Tennis, but is the Champion in Table Tennis, which is vice versa for Elisa. Coincidentally, they are both right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but are left-handed in Table Tennis, meaning that they are both ambidextrous.
- She is the best Table Tennis player to wear Black Armor.
- Yoshi used to be the Table Tennis champion, but Lucia quickly surpassed her; she has gone undefeated ever since.
- Defeating Lucía in Table Tennis unlocks the hotel slipper. To use, press and hold the 1 button on the Wii Remote. Release it at the start of the game screen.
- Lucía appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, and 20.
- She is considered one of the most notable CPU Miis. This is because many players remember struggling against her in Table Tennis. Often it takes days, weeks, months, or even years before they finally beat her.
- She's featured in one of the TV Tropes' articles about Wii Sports Resort. There, she's listed under the "Nintendo Hard" trope.
- Lucía is the only CPU Mii with her hair in pigtails.
- Even though Lucía does not wear glasses, they are set to be brown in color and are moved down by five stages.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi