Takashi (Level 1376-1380) (PRO)
Purple Armor Thin (first appearance)
Purple Armored Thin
- Daisuke (lanky)
Black Armored Boss
- Takashi (obese)
- This is the fourth stage to not feature Red Armor Miis, the first being Bridge, the second being Cliffs, and the third being Volcano.
- In this stage, all Gold Armored enemies will attempt to strike a second time immediately after successfully hitting the player.
- This is the first reversed stage to have a Non-Boss Black Armored opponent, said opponent being Daisuke.
- This is also the first stage to have Thin Purple Armored enemies, Sandra being the first one.
- Both Black Armored enemies have different types of Purple Armored enemies near them (Daisuke having the ones with thick legs and knee pads, and Takashi having the thin legged ones).
- This is one of two stages where the Miis with Thin Purple Armor enemies don't attack quickly or twirl their swords. The other stage is Volcano Reverse.
- This stage, along with its normal variant, is the one of the stages close to the town in Wuhu Island. It is also one of the two stages where you are able to walk onto a road. The other one is the normal version of this stage.