|Wii Party U|
|"Race in this wild and wacky swimming medley! Each lap requires a different stroke, so you need to use the Wii Remote in 3 different ways. Get to the finish first to win!"|
Lap Happy is a 4-Player minigame in Wii Party U.
All players wave at the crowd while the crowd cheers for them. Then the minigame begins.
All players must complete a lap around the pool as fast as possible. It is possible to get a quick start by pressing the 2 button just before the minigame begins.
- For the first lap, players must press the A and 2 buttons alternatively to swim forward.
- On the second lap, players must rotate the d-pad in a counterclockwise direction.
- On the final lap, players must move the Wii Remote in a circular motion.
Whoever makes it to the end first wins.
This minigame is known for its difficulty, especially when playing against Master Difficulty CPUs.
Gameplay (Spot the Sneak)
In Spot the Sneak, the Sneak uses the B button to swim as fast as they can.
If it was a close finish between players, the minigame will show a slow motion replay to show who got to the end first.
- The name of this minigame is a pun on the term "Slap Happy".
- This minigame is similar to a Mario Party 4 minigame named Mario Medley.
- Depending on the number of Miis you have, your Miis will appear as spectators and swimming referees.