|Jump Rope Jam (US)/Skipping Squad (EU)|
|60 Seconds (1 Minute)|
|"Swing the jump rope with your partner. See how many times you can get all five jumpers to jump."|
Jump Rope Jam (Skipping Squad in Europe) is a Pair Mini-Game in Wii Party. Swing the jump rope with your partner and see how many times you can get all five jumpers to jump. The trick is finding your rhythm.
- The highest amount anyone can get in this Minigame is 99 points.
- When the two players swing the rope very quickly, the jumpers will have a surprised expression when they jump.
- When the players swing the rope at maximum speed, the Miis will not jump. Instead, the Mii up front will start sweating.
- If you have not gotten any points at all, the Miis will fall onto the floor as they would when you mess up with the jump rope.
- The spectators start clapping when the Miis start jumping. Around 10 points, all spectators will start clapping.
- The default best pair is Stéphanie and Lucía, with 35 jumps, unless you get 35 jumps.