|"Why take turns when you can all ski jump at the same time? The closer to the end you launch, the longer you'll fly."|
The player(s) must cover as much distance as possible skiing down the ski jump and swing at the right time to make a good jump start.
- Hold the Wii Remote vertically and aim it up or at the sensor bar. Swing it to jump.
1st: Pablo (415 yd.)
2nd: Silke (410 yd.)
3rd: Ai (400 yd.)
4th: Chris (395 yd.)
5th: Marco (390 yd.)
6th: Oscar (385 yd.)
7th: Miyu (380 yd.)
8th: Mia (375 yd.)
9th: Shohei (370 yd.)
10th: Alex (365 yd.)
- If the player(s) fails/fail, their Mii/Miis will fall right into the snow. At the ending scene, the Mii will be curled up in a ball of snow, with the head and feet sticking out. Cartoonish bouncing sounds will omit from their Wii Remote(s) when this happens.
- The Miis that appear in the preview for this Minigame (the video shown at the left of the rules) are Miyu, Giovanna, Naomi, and Nick on the PAL version. In the NTSC version, the Miis are Ryan, Hayley, David, and Silke.
- The maximum score is 464 meters on the PAL version of the game, but 449 yards on the NTSC version. This is due to framerate differences between PAL and NTSC.
- There is actually a separate model for this Minigame that has just a helmet and no arms, with floating hands.