|"Why take turns when you can all ski jump at the same time? The closer to the end you launch, the longer you'll fly."|
The objective of the minigame is to get as much distance as possible while skiing down the ski jump. Swinging the Wii Remote upward allows the players to jump (but only when near the end). The later the player swings, the further said player can get. However, if the player swings the Wii Remote too late or doesn't swing at all, the player will turn into a snow ball and receive no score.
- If you fail the jump, your mii will fall to the snow, becoming a giant snowball rolling to the finish.
- You can hear a cartoon-ish bouncing sound coming from your Wii remote when this happens.
- The Miis that appear in the preview for this Minigame (the video shown at the left of the rules) are Miyu, Giovanna, Naomi and Nick when the language is set to Spanish. When it's set to English, the Miis are Ryan, Hayley, David and Silke.
- The maximum score is 464 yards/meters.
- There is actually a separate model for this minigame that involves just a helmet and no arms, with floating hands.