|"Why take turns when you can all ski jump at the same time? The closer to the end you launch, the longer you'll fly."|
The objective of the minigame is to get as much distance as possible while skiing down the ski jump. Swinging the Wii Remote upward allows the players to jump (but only when near the end). The later the player swings, the further said player can get. However, if the player swings the Wii Remote too late or doesn't swing at all, the player will turn into a snowball and receive no score.
- If you fail, the mii will fall right into the snow. At the next scene, the mii will be curled up in a ball of snow, with the head and feet sticking out.
- You can hear a cartoon-ish bouncing sound coming from your Wii remote when this happens.
- The Miis that appear in the preview for this Minigame (the video shown at the left of the rules) are Miyu, Giovanna, Naomi and Nick when the language is set to Spanish. When it's set to English, the Miis are Ryan, Hayley, David and Silke.
- The maximum score is 464 meters on the PAL version of the game, but 449 yards on the NTSC version. This is due to framerate differences between PAL and NTSC.
- There is actually a separate model for this minigame that involves just a helmet and no arms, with floating hands.
The default person with the highest score is Pablo, a Master Mii, jumping 415 yards, unless you jump 415 yards.