|Level|| Baseball: Level 4
Tennis: Level 4
Boxing: Level 1
In Wii Party U, Joana is a Master Mii.
- Her Japanese name is ジョアナ.
- Her Korean name is 조아나.
- Joana is not a Pro at any sport, like Sophia, Xiao-Tong, Adrien, Mitsu, Carlo, etc.
- She is the only Anti-Pro who can be directly faced against (i.e. not only a teammate in Baseball) who is a Master Mii in Wii Party U.
- She is the only Master Mii that appears to be elderly.
- She is the only Master Mii to be an Anti-Pro.
- She is one of the two CPU Miis who have orange eyeshadow and pink blush; the other is Masako.
- Her name seems to be one of the religious ones, due to its origins in both Greek and Hebrew culture, meaning "God is gracious" for both of them.
- Joana seems to have went through the same thing Alisha went through in the Wii games, being one of the most mediocre Miis in Wii Sports Club, but being ranked as one of the best in Wii Party U. They are also both the worst Female Master Miis.
- There are Master Miis ranked under Joana in the rankings, but due to all of them being Master Miis that only appear as Boxing Coaches or Baseball Teammates, never showing their Skill Level in game, they do not count.
- According to internal datas, she's Portuguese.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she's listed as Old.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.