|Wii Party U|
|"Spin around and strike a pose! Get points for each spin and for ending in a pose (20 points for posing facing foward, 10 points for posing sideways, and 1 for posing backwards).|
The player(s) must spin as many times as possible to get points. Whomever gets the most points wins. If they don’t spin in enough time, their Mii will fall. Depending on where the Mii faces after the spin, they will get a different amount of points (front-facing = 20, side = 10, backwards = 1, dizzy - 0).
- Hold the Wii Remote vertically and twirl it to spin.
- Press A to stop spinning.
Record for 1st
- In the crowd, some Miis will appear in multiples.
- The females have different starting poses than the males. The females hold their arm straight out while the males put their arm out in the position of an angle.
- Most of the Miis from the crowd will jump if the player(s) manage(s) to pose when facing forward. This will still happen if they face towards the crowd or the sides, but less will jump.
- The finishing poses change in every game.
- It's possible for a Master Mii to not strike a pose or fall down to the ground.
- It is possible for the Miis to become dizzy, in a similar way in Countdown Crisis.