|Title||Swordplay Showdown Fourteenth Boss|
|Favorite Color||Lime Green|
|Level||Swordplay: 161 to 165
Table Tennis: 281 to 285
|CPU Rank||Standard Difficulty|
In Swordplay Duel and Speed Slice, his level is very low, being the 11th worst player with a skill level of 161 to 165.
In Table Tennis, he isn't very good, with a skill level of 281 to 285. He uses a hotel slipper along with Emma, Chika, and Steve. He will, however, use a normal paddle if he is faced after the Champion Lucía is beaten.
He is a high Pro in Cycling, coming 6th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Ian is in Standard Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, he and Eva are in 3rd place in Time Attack Intermediate with 20 Miis balanced in 0:45.9.
- In Tippy Traverse, he and Shouta are in 3rd place with 7 stages cleared.
- In Rope Sling, he is in 4th place, traveling a distance of 132 yards.
- In Flycycle Team, he and Yoshi are in 4th place, traveling a distance of 340 yards.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: イアン (Ian)
Korean: 이안 (Ian)
(His Japanese and Korean names, both in Latin letters, are identical to his English name.)
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Ian's nationality is British.
- According to the Wii Sports Resort files, Ian's Internal ID is 081.
- Ian wears Obese Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 14 in Swordplay Showdown.
- Since he does use the hotel slipper when you face him (which is obtained by becoming or at least beating the Champion), we can infer that at one point Ian had beaten Lucía or Yoshi (the champion before Lucía) or whoever happened to be Champion to obtain the hotel slipper, or Nintendo just coded him to have one.
- Ian is one of the three Miis to appear in the Swordplay Showdown preview along with Holly and Jessie, strangely enough despite being the Boss of Stage 14.
- This suggests that he potentially wasn't going to be a Boss and appear in more stages besides Mountain Reverse, but got scrapped, or it could simply be there for promotional purposes.
- Despite Ian not wearing glasses, he doesn't use the default values for them. His glasses are blue instead of black and are one stage smaller. This could mean that he was going to have glasses but they were removed.
- In both Table Tennis and Basketball, Ian is left-handed.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo