|Title||Swordplay Showdown Fourteenth Boss|
|Favorite Color||Light Green|
|Level|| Swordplay: 161-165
Table Tennis: 281-285
In Swordplay Showdown, Ian is the Boss of Stage 14, Mountain Reverse. He is very defensive and strikes often. It is best if you get to him with 3 hearts. In Swordplay Duel and Speed Slice, his level is very low. His level is only 161+ (the 11th worst player). He is one of the first Pros in Basketball, with a skill of 1093. His teammates are Barbara and Oscar. In Table Tennis, Ian's level is 281+. He is not very good and uses a Hotel Slipper (aka "bup" paddle due to the sound it makes) along with Emma, Chika, and Steve. He will, however, use a normal paddle if he is faced after the Champion is beaten. He is the 7th best Pro in Cycling, coming 7th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Ian is a Standard Mii.
- You can earn his badge for making 10 edits on "Guest Miis" articles or for making 100 edits on "Miis who love Light Green" articles.
- His Japanese name is the same as his English name. (イアン)
- In Table Tennis, rather than an ordinary paddle, Ian uses a hotel slipper ("bup" paddle due to the sound it makes). He does, however, use a regular paddle if played against after beating the Table Tennis champion.
- And since he does use the "bup" paddle when you face him (which is obtained by becoming or at least beating the Champion), we can infer that at one point Ian had beaten Lucía or Yoshi (The champion before Lucía) or whoever happened to be Champion to obtain the "bup" paddle.
- The other Miis to use the "bup" paddle are Emma, Chika, and Steve, but Ian is the worst of them in Table Tennis.
- Ian is the 2nd worst Boss in Swordplay Duel/Speed Slice. He is the worst male CPU Boss in Swordplay Duel/Speed Slice. He is the best boss in Basketball.
- Miguel, Marco, Takashi, Ian, and Steph are the only bosses to use the fat bulky black armor.
- Ian is the last male boss to wear the bulky armor.
- Ian is the only Swordplay Showdown boss to wear light green, and he is the only boss to wear a unique color.
- Ian is one of the three Miis to appear in the Swordplay Showdown thumbnail along with Holly and Jessie, strangely enough despite being the boss of Stage 14.
- Despite Ian not wearing glasses, he does not use the default values for them. His glasses are blue instead of black and are one stage smaller. This could mean that he was going to have glasses but they were removed.
- Ian is the only Wii Sports Resort Mii whose name begins with an I.
- In Table Tennis and Basketball, Ian is left-handed.
- Just like Marisa, he attacks quickly, but will sometimes take a few seconds to attack in stage 14 of Swordplay Showdown.
- Ian is the only Standard Mii from Wii Party to have both a Mustache and Beard.
- He and Patrick are the only CPU Miis with that beard.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo