|Title||Tennis Beginner (In terms of his skill level)|
Table Tennis: 326-330
|CPU Rank||Standard Difficulty|
Hiroshi (pronounced "HEE-RO-SHEE") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #83 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. His Total Skill Level is 4976, and he is tied with Oscar.
In Tennis, Hiroshi is the worst player with a skill level of 0, being the only Mii to not have a level above 1. He, along with Abby, Ren, Chris, and Shouta, has a lower skill level than the starter team of Matt and Miyu. If you lose the first match, he will play against you with Shouta.
He is way better at Baseball, and is usually in the Pro Class, with a skill level of around 980-1180. He has a team of Rin, Emily, Sarah, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, and Eva. Hiroshi plays on the teams of Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, Maria, David, and Miyu.
In Boxing, he is fairly average at a skill level of 371-523 points.
He is not very good at Table Tennis, with a skill level of 326–330.
In Swordplay, he is the last player in the 800s, being very good at a skill level of 896–900.
Armors Hiroshi uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Castle Reverse||No Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Black Armor Small (Thin)|
In Wii Party, Hiroshi is in Standard Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, he and Chris are in 1st place in Double Up Beginner with 19 Miis balanced.
- In Solo, he is in 1st place with all 5 stages beaten in Beginner with 71 points.
- In Rope Sling, he is in 3rd place, traveling a distance of 136 yards.
In his Wii Music artwork, he is Hand Clapping.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: ひろし (Hiroshi)
Korean: 흥수 (Heungsu)
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Hiroshi's nationality is Japanese. You can find the leak here.
- According to the Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort files, Hiroshi's Internal ID in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort is 001.
- This means he was the second Mii to be added into Wii Sports.
- According to the Wii Music files, Hiroshi's Internal ID in Wii Music is 29.
- In Wii Fit, he replaces Saburo as a duplicate of himself.
- Hiroshi is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 20 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Matt. He is very defensive and strikes often.
- He is also one of two miis that are bronze armors in stage 1 but don't defend themselves in the stage. The other one is Misaki.
- Hiroshi is the only CPU Mii to have a skill of 0 in a sport (Tennis). Not a single other CPU Mii has that low of a skill level. He is also one of the two only CPU Miis to have a Skill Level with only one digit, the other being Shouta (usually), his only Tennis Teammate.
- Hiroshi appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 20.
- Hiroshi is ambidextrous because he is right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but is left-handed in Table Tennis.
- He appears in the controls section of Zombie Tag in Wii Party, along with Marco, Rachel, and Eva.
- Hiroshi has a 95% chance of being a Pro in Baseball if the player's skill level is between 930-949 points.
- This makes him the best player in Baseball to be a pro sometimes.
- He is the only Standard Mii in Wii Party whose favorite color is purple.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi