|Title||Tennis Beginner (In terms of his skill level)|
|Level|| Tennis: 0-2
Table Tennis: 326-330
Hiroshi (pronounced "hee-ROH-shee") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #83 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. His Total Skill Level is 4977.
In Tennis, Hiroshi is the lowest of the 5 players before the starter team of Matt and Miyu, with a skill level of 0, being the only Mii to not have a level above 1, and he is the worst player in skill level. If you lose the first match, he will play against you with Shouta. He is way better at Baseball, and is usually in the Pro Class, with a skill level of around 979-1180, having a team of Rin, Emily, Sarah, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, and Eva. Hiroshi plays on the teams of Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, Maria, David, and Miyu. In Boxing, he is average at a skill level of 376-521 points.
In Basketball, Hiroshi has a level of 521–525. His teammates are Vincenzo and Ryan. He is bad at Table Tennis, with a skill level of 326–330. In Swordplay, he is the last player in the 800s, being very good at a skill level of 896–900. He is a Pro in Cycling, coming in 18th out of 98.
Armors Hiroshi uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliff Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Castle Reverse||No Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Black Armor|
In Wii Party, Hiroshi is a Standard Mii.
- In Balance Boat, him and Chris are in 1st place in Double Up Beginner with 19 Miis balanced.
- In Solo, he is in 1st place with all 5 stages beaten in Beginner with 71 points.
- In Rope Sling, he is in 3rd place, traveling a distance of 136 yards.
- His Japanese name is ひろし (Hiroshi).
- This is identical to his English name.
- His Korean name is 흥수 (Heungsu).
- His name is of Japanese origin.
- Hiroshi is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 20 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Matt. He is very defensive and strikes often.
- He is also one of two miis that are bronze armors in stage 1 but don't defend themselves in the stage. The other one is Misaki.
- Hiroshi is the only CPU Mii to have a skill of 0 in a sport (Tennis). Not a single other CPU Mii has that low of a skill level. He is also one of the two only CPU Miis to have a Skill Level with only one digit, the other being Shouta, his only Tennis Teammate.
- Hiroshi appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 1, 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, and 20.
- Hiroshi is ambidextrous because he is right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but is left-handed in Table Tennis.
- Hiroshi is the 11th best in Baseball, but in Boxing, he is the 11th worst.
- In his Wii Music artwork, he is Hand Clapping.
- He appears in the controls section of Zombie Tag in Wii Party, along with Marco, Rachel, and Eva.
- In both Tennis and Baseball, he plays with Shouta.
- He is the second best mii not to be on Sakura's team, the best being Shinnosuke.
- Hiroshi is the best right-handed pitcher to not be on Sakura's team.
- Hiroshi has a 95% chance of being a Pro in Baseball if the player's skill level is between 935-949 points. He is always a Pro if the player's skill level is between 950-1040 points.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi