|1 vs 3|
|15 seconds (Hiders)
30 seconds (Seeker)
|"Each player on the team picks a hiding spot. If the solo player can find them all in five turns, it's a win!"|
Hide-and-Peek is a 1-vs-3 minigame in Wii Party.
Gameplay (Rival Players)
The minigame takes place on a playground, and the team of three must pick from any of the equipment to hide in.
You can choose to hide in one of these seven places: a tunnel, a slide, an igloo, a boat, a statue, an airplane, or rocking ponies. Point at them and Press A to select.
Once you picked a spot, the Wii Remote will vibrate when your cursor is pointing at the hiding spot you picked. After the timer runs out, all you have to do is hope that the solo player doesn't find you.
A player can and will hide with you though. When that happens, you'll both get eliminated once the solo player finds you.
Gameplay (Solo Player)
The solo player has to find the team of three within five turns and in thirty seconds by pointing at a spot and pressing A. If they find all three players within 5 turns, the solo player wins. If they fail to do so, the team of three wins.
If the time runs out, they also lose, and it's an instant win for the team of three.
- Players who don't choose a hiding place will hide behind the ponies by default, leading them to being seen by the seeker.
- The player, if it's a CPU, will automatically pick this spot to check first if its picked by one of the three hiders, no matter the difficulty the Miis are set on, due to the Miis being exposed when hiding here.
- It is possible for the CPUs to pick that spot when hiding. However, the Beginner Miis do it more times than others while the Master Miis barely do so.
- When the solo player finds someone in this spot, instead of jumping out of joy, they will wave their hand in front of their face while also shaking their head left and right.
- The statue changes every time you play.
- Sometime the statue will be a mermaid (from Pearl Plunder), a cowboy, etc.