|Title||The Most Common Swordplay Showdown Female Opponent|
|Level|| Tennis: 1300/1400 (PRO)
Cycling: 45th out of 98
In Baseball, she is a Pro, and her team consists of Steve, Pierre, Takumi, Shinnosuke, Hiroshi, Rin, Emily, and Sarah. Helen plays on the teams of Maria, David, Miyu, Nick, and the Champion Sakura. Her skill level is between 1089-1278. In Tennis, she is also a Pro at a skill level of 1300/1400, and she plays with Steph or Michael. She doesn't play Boxing.
Helen is a top Pro in Table Tennis with a level of 1421-1425 (the 6th best player). In Basketball, she is the first Pro player and plays with Ren and Stéphanie. Her level is 1001–1005. She isn't a Pro in Swordplay, but she is still good. Her level in Swordplay is 596–600. In Cycling, she comes in 45th out of 98. Overall, Helen is one of the best Miis in both Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort.
Armors Helen uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||Red Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Beach Reverse||No Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
In Wii Party, Helen is a Standard Mii.
- In Balance Boat, her and Steve are in 9th place in Double Up Intermediate with 10 Miis balanced.
- In Solo, she is in 9th place in Intermediate with 6 stages cleared.
- In Cosmic Capers, she is in 3rd place with a time of 0:50.0.
Names in other languages
Japanese: ヘレン (Heren)
Korean: 헬렌 (Hellen)
- Along with Eva and Theo, Helen is very good at all sports and is a Pro at almost all of them except Swordplay and Cycling,
- In both Baseball and Table Tennis, Helen is the 6th best player.
- Helen holds the record for being the most common female opponent in Swordplay Showdown, appearing in 17 Stages. The only stages she does not appear in are stages 2, 6, and 13. She also ties the record for being the most common opponent with Luca being the CPU tied with her.
- Even though Helen doesn't have a mole, she doesn't use the default values for mole size and position. It is moved four stages right, ten stages down, and is three stages smaller. This could imply she was originally intended to have a mole, but it was removed.
- Helen is ambidextrous because she is right-handed in Tennis, Baseball Throwing and Table Tennis, but is left-handed in Baseball Batting.
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- She is the best right-handed throwing CPU Mii to use the underhand throw.
- She appears in the Battle minigame mode rules.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi