|Title|| Skydiving Photographer
First Red Armored Opponent
First Red Armored Female
|Favorite Color||Sky Blue|
|Level|| Swordplay: 1166-1170 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 161-165
Cycling: 93rd out of 98
In Skydiving, Gwen is the photographer and takes photos when you catch someone. She will take a special photo when you catch 4 Miis at once. She will also come from behind the camera and take a photo with you if you don't catch anyone on your run. In Basketball, Gwen's level is low at 251–255, and she plays with Gabi and Emily. In Table Tennis, she is very bad, with her skill at 161-165 (the 11th worst player) and the first above 150. In Swordplay, she is a Pro, with a level of 1166–1170. She is the sixth-worst at Cycling, coming in 93rd out of 98.
Armors Gwen uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||No Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Beach Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||No Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||No Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Red Armor|
|Cliff Reverse||Purple Armor Thin|
|Castle Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Black Armor|
In Wii Party, Gwen is a Beginner Mii.
- In Balance Boat, she and Jessie are in 10th place in Time Attack Intermediate with 15 Miis balanced.
- In Tippy Traverse, her and Tommy are in 10th place with none of the stages cleared.
- In Basket Bonanza, her and Holly are in 8th place with 33 points.
Names in Other Languages
Japanese: グウェン (Gū~en)
Korean: 오웬 (Owen)
- Gwen and Miguel are the first two CPU Miis who debuted in Wii Sports Resort to appear in that game.
- In the internal files for Wii Sports Resort, Gwen is known as ガイド (Guide), rather than simply being numbered like the other Resort newcomer CPU Miis. She shares this distinction with Miguel, who is nicknamed ガイドさん (Guide-san).
- Gwen is the only Mii who takes photos.
- Gwen is seen taking the pictures throughout Skydiving, while Miguel is flying the plane, as a result, neither of them are seen in pictures. However, Gwen can and will take a picture with you if you don't catch anyone on the way down in Skydiving.
- In Swordplay Showdown, Gwen is the first CPU Mii to appear using the Red Armor. This occurs on stage 2. She is also the second CPU Mii to appear in Purple Armor.
- Gwen is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 20 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Matt. She is defensive, defending herself after failing to attack, and aggressive, attacking a lot quicker than others.
- She appears in every armor in Swordplay Showdown.
- She's one of the two Miis that use Thin Purple Armor on stage 18 (the other one is Ai). She is very defensive and strikes often.
- She's the only CPU Mii in the entire series to have a triangle-shaped nose.
- In Swordplay, Basketball and Table Tennis, all of the games you have opponents in Wii Sports Resort, Gwen seems to have a level close to the level Gabi has.
- She is the only Beginner Mii in Wii Party whose favorite color is cyan.
- Gwen appears in 15 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Gwen oddly uses custom values for facial hair instead of the default ones, despite lacking facial hair like all-female CPU Miis. The color is set to the third color on the top row in the editor, and her mustache is both increased in size and moved down by four stages. This might suggest that she was originally planned to be a male Mii, but she was changed to a female.
- Unlike most CPU Miis, who have the default height value (64) set, Gwen uses a custom height value. Her height is set to 46. This cannot be seen in-game, however, as height and weight are not visible in Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party.
- Gwen, like many others, is a Pro in only one sport.
- She's the only CPU Mii from Wii Sports Resort with the letter W in her name.
- Even though her favorite color is Cyan, she wears a Black skydiving suit. This skydiving suit changes to Cyan if the player's favorite color is set to Black.
- Gwen is the third-to-last Mii to wear the Lanky Black Armor in Swordplay Showdown. She is also the second-to-last female Mii to wear it.
- In Table Tennis, Gwen is left-handed.
- Due to most people beating Cole in Table Tennis 6-0 very easily, because he’s the beginner, Gwen will most likely be your second opponent.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo