Not to be confused with Gabi.
|Title|| Swordplay Showdown Tenth Boss
Final Swordplay Showdown Normal Stage Boss
|Favorite Color||Forest Green|
|Level|| Swordplay: 266-270
Table Tennis: 41-45
Cycling: 43rd out of 98
In Swordplay, he has a low skill level of 266-270. In Swordplay Showdown, Gabriele is the Boss of level 10, Volcano. He is very defensive and strikes often. He is surrounded by 3-hearted fighters like Eva and Abe. In Basketball, he is an early Pro-Class player at level 1046-1050, and he plays with Ursula and Shinta. In Table Tennis, he is the third-worst player, with a skill level of 41-45. In Cycling, he comes in 43rd out of 98.
In Wii Party, Gabriele is an Advanced Mii.
Names in Other Languages
Japanese: ガブリエレ (Gaburiere)
Korean: 필리포 (Pillipo/Filippo)
- Gabriele wears Bulky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 10 in Swordplay Showdown.
- Gabriele's mouth is unique, as he is the only one to have it in the series.
- In both Table Tennis and Basketball, Gabriele is left-handed.
- Gabriele is the worst left-handed male in Table Tennis.
- In Stage 10 of Swordplay Showdown, where he appears as the boss, he attacks more quickly than the previous bosses, making him the first boss to be fully aggressive.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo