|Title||Swordplay Showdown Eighteenth Boss|
|Level|| Swordplay: 731-735
Table Tennis: 386-390
Fritz (pronounced "FRITS") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party. He is ranked #81 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level, tied with Gwen. His Total Skill Level is 3823 and he is tied with George.
In Swordplay Showdown, Fritz is the Boss of level 18. He is very defensive and strikes often. He is also surrounded by purple armored fighters like Gwen, Ai, Tommy, and Megan. It is best if you get to him with 3 hearts. In Swordplay Duel and Speed Slice, he is good at a skill level of 731-735. He is average at neither Table Tennis nor Basketball. His level in Basketball is 461-465, with a team of Lucía and Matt. His skill in Table Tennis is around 386-390. He is the second-best Pro in Cycling, coming in 2nd out of 98, with Anna being the only Mii better than him.
In Wii Party, Fritz is an Advanced Mii.
- In Marching Orders, he is in 8th place with 3000 points.
- In Flycycle Team, him and Chika are in 7th place, traveling a distance of 325 yards.
Names in other languages
Japanese: フリッツ (Furittsu)
Korean: 프리츠 (Peulicheu / "Fritz")
(The English side for his Korean name is identical to his English name.)
- Fritz wears Bulky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 18 in Swordplay Showdown.
- He is the best male Mii in Cycling.
- Including himself, his Basketball team consists of only Champions and Vice Champions (Lucía and Matt being Champions, himself being a Vice-Champion)
- Seen by the rankings, he is ranked to be the most Mediocre Vice-Champion.
- Although Fritz has neither facial hair nor glasses, he does not use the default black color for either of them. His facial hair is gray, and his glasses are orange. This could point out the possibility that Fritz was supposed to be one of the elderly looking Miis before the facial hair and glasses got scrapped, like Nelly, due to his beard and mustache being gray.
- In both Table Tennis and Basketball, Fritz is right-handed.
- Just like Tomoko, he attacks quickly without holding back on any attacks in Stage 18 of Swordplay Showdown. It's best if you block. However, unlike Tomoko, Fritz blocks any attacks after he fails to attack, as for Tomoko where she doesn't block when failed to attack.
- He is the first Boss in Swordplay Showdown to have this type of behavior.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo