Frisbee® is one of the 12 sports available for play in Wii Sports Resort. The game uses the Wii Remote to play. The player uses the Wii Remote to launch Frisbees. There are two versions of this game: Frisbee Dog, and Frisbee Golf.
Frisbee Dog is a game of Frisbee where the player launches their Frisbee to the center of a circle and have a dog catch the Frisbee. The player gets 100 points when the dog catches the frisbee in the purple circle, 50 points if the dog catches the frisbee in the orange circle, and 10 points if the dog catches the frisbee in the green circle. Also, in your first five tries, if you get 400 points or more, for your sixth try, you get a 100-point balloon instead of a 50-point balloon. If you get less than 400 points, you get the 50-point balloon, which is orange.
There are 10 tries in total. The last five tries will have a balloon for the player to pop using their Frisbee.
Frisbee Golf is a game that is the same as normal Golf, except with a frisbee. The objective of the game is to throw the frisbee into the target in a few shots as possible. If the frisbee goes out of bounds or into a water hazard, a one-shot penalty is added and the player must take their next shot in the same position. If the player has taken the number of strokes that is three times than the par score on any hole, the player will automatically give up for a +6, +8, or +10 on their overage. It uses the 21 different Golf courses that Golf also uses. The player can also choose whether to play a three-hole game, a nine-hole game, an eighteen-hole game, or the special holes.
- The offscreen people groaning and the buzzer going off are heard at the same time when the Frisbee goes Out Of Bounds.
- The offscreen people groaning before the buzzer goes off when the Frisbee drops into a Water Hazard.
- The par scores are the same as the similar holes. And the player automatically gives up after taking the number of shots three times than the par score.
What is different about Frisbee Golf from the normal Golf is:
- Frisbee golf uses the Frisbee to play Golf.
- The "hole" is much bigger, increasing the chance of getting Hole in ones.
- The "hole" is a large beaming light and covers most of the green.
- The driver cannot go as far as a Golf driver, and a Putter cannot go as far as a Golf putter.
There are three different Frisbees to choose from when playing the game:
- Driver - Frisbee that can go an average of 180 yards and at a maximum of 300 yards.
- Midrange - Frisbee that can go an average of 90 yards and at a maximum of 175 yards.
- Putter - Frisbee that can go an average of 30 yards and at a maximum of 75 yards.
- When you are doing the Balloon Challenge in Frisbee Dog, simultaneously press A and 2 to pop all nine of the balloons at once. This trick even works with the 50-point balloons and the 100-point balloons.
- If you throw the frisbee way off from the target, the dog will have a disappointed look when it brings the frisbee back.
- Each player has a different colored dog.
- Player 1 has a tan dog.
- Player 2 has a grey dog.
- Player 3 has a golden dog.
- Player 4 has a brown dog.
- At E3 2008, there used to be a UI completely different than in-game Frisbee. It was also originally called "Disc Dog".