|"It's a race to place the six pieces of your face back together!"|
The objective is to make the player's face before the others do. To do this, the player can grab a piece by pointing at it and pressing the A button, then by dragging the piece onto the puzzle board. The player can rotate the piece by tilting the Wii Remote. The player who completes their puzzle first wins.
- The player can also do their puzzle upside-down or sideways. The puzzle will turn around normally and will count as finished.
- After the human player(s) finish their puzzle(s), the CPU players will start to construct their puzzles quicker.
- After a player completes their puzzle, the Mii will have a happy face.
- The default time for the minigame is 5 minutes; the timer only shows up during the last 10 seconds.
- In Battle Mode, Spin-Off, and Bingo, the screen will zoom in on the player that finished first.
- The Miis shown on the example video on the rules section of the minigame are Takashi, Alisha, Greg and Sandra (Who is barely visible due to being blocked when seeing it closer).