Not to be confused with Challenge Minigames.
Freeplay Challenges in Wii Party U
- Demolition Row (1-2 players)
- Freeplay Balloon Boppers (1 player)
- Freeplay Snap Judgement (1 player)
- Freeplay Apple Scramble (1 player)
- Freeplay Big Bang Blasters (1-4 players)
Minigame rules are the same. However, most of them continue until a criteria is met. There are events in these that will make them harder as well.
- Balloon Boppers: The game goes until the player's balloon is popped by an opponent.
- Snap Judgement: There are a hundred rounds. If the player makes a mistake, they lose.
- Big Bang Blasters: The game lasts for ten rounds instead of three.
- Demolition Row: There are ten rounds, with smaller blocks, and a block with a star on it which gives a player 5 points when knocked down.
- Apple Scramble: If the player is hit by a spike ball, the game ends.
|Modes in Wii Party U|
|TV Party: Highway Rollers - GamePad Island - Mii Fashion Plaza - The Balldozer - Teammate Madness|