|1 vs 3|
|3 Seconds (once fruit has stopped flying)|
|"The solo player's goal is to count the fruit shown at the start. The team has to try and hide the flying fruit!"|
The camera zooms in on the fruit that the solo player needs to count. After that, the screen will change to the solo player in a thinking position as he turns around and blue curtains show up.
Gameplay (Solo Player)
The solo player must count the fruit which is flying through the curtains as the rival players trie to "hide" the fruit from the solo player with panels. There are many different fruits that appear on screen.
- Bananas, Lemons, Pears
- Apples, Cherries, Strawberries
If the solo player counts them correctly, he/she wins. If he/she doesn't, the rival players win.
Gameplay (Rival Players)
The rival players must try and hide the fruits from the solo player so that he/she misses some when counting. A good strategy is to start hiding it before it goes past the curtains. If they manage to fool the solo player into missing some fruits or going over the total, they win.
All the fruit of the type that the solo player had to count of is counted to see if the solo player got the amount correct.
- It's possible to count up to 99, but since there cannot be this many of the fruit, it'll result in a loss for the solo player.
- In the background, it is a parody of the game show Let's Make a Deal.
- The intro music is similar to "Smartline" from the Simpsons.
- The Japanese and North American release uses red circles around the fruit when counting how many fruits were flying, but in the European release, circles were replaced with green "V" checkmarks. The purpose is unknown.
- When you play with CPUs, they will sometimes put their paddles where there is no fruit, in order to trick the player.