|"It's a mad dash to the flag! Grab it first to win, but be careful not to jump the gun. Do it twice, and it's a DQ. (NTSC) /Do it twice and you're out! (PAL)"|
Flag Fracas is a 4-player minigame in Wii Party.
Players must wait to the gun, then shake the Wii remote to run. They can also press the A button to jump to the flag. If they jump the gun, they will get a mark. If they do it twice, they will be disqualified. The players rankings are based on how far they are from the flag at the time the minigane ends. The first player to get to the flag wins and gets automatically 1st place.
The winner raises their fist as the losers sulk. Then the players positions are calculated. The players perform their poses on the results screen.
- This minigame is very similar to Flag Footrace, except it has 4 players.
- If a player is disqualified, they will stand next to the referee. After 3 players get disqualified, the remaining player will get up from laying on the sand and will have a surprised look on their face while looking from side to side.
- This will always end up in a tie, no matter the order of the Miis getting disqualified.
- If a player dives when they aren't near the flag, the player's Mii will take a few seconds to get up. This will likely make the player lose the game.
- If one or more players don't move from the start and someone grabs the flag, it will fully zoom out making the whole place from front to back visible. The Miis at the start will also have no reaction to losing.