Not to be confused with Face Flip.
|Wii Party U|
|Flip through the Miis to find the one who matches with the Mii onstage. The points the player will earn depends on the order they find the Mii.|
They have five rounds and seven pages.
Whoever gets the most points wins.
- Hold the Wii Remote vertically and shake it to flip the pages of the Mii’s face.
- Press the A button when the correct sign is shown.
Note: (1) If the player(s) presses A and the Mii on the notepad isn't the one on the stage, the game will not accept it and they must continue until they find the correct one. (2) There is an off chance that a Mii that appeared once may appear again on stage. (3) If they skip the picture of the Mii on stage on your notepad, they can't go back and must find it again.
- The faces used in the Minigame are all from randomly-generated Miis.
- Leonié, Faustine, Bernardo & Maria appear in the instructions of the Minigame.
- In the PAL version of the game the cheers have the same sound instead of this also used in Snap Judgement.