Not to be confused with Face Flip.
|Wii Party U|
|Flip through the Miis to find the one who matches with the Mii onstage. The points the player will earn depends on the order they find the Mii.|
5 rounds will go by making you do this. You have a total of 7 pages to go by, all having randomly generated Miis.
Press A when you finally get to the Mii who is on stage. If you press A and the Mii on the notepad isn't the one on the stage, the game will not accept it and you must continue until you find the correct one.
Whoever gets the most points wins.
- Shake the Wii Remote to flip the pages of the Mii’s face.
- Press the A button when you get the correct Mii to get points.
- The faces used in the minigames are all from randomly generated Miis.
- There is an off chance that a Mii that appeared once may appear again on stage.
- If you skip the picture of the Mii on stage on your notepad, you can't go back, meaning you have to go through the whole notepad to find it again. This might cost you the chances of getting first.
- Leonié, Faustine, Bernardo & Maria appear in the instructions of the minigame.