|Level|| Tennis: 450-470
Cycling: 36th out of 98
In Tennis, Emily is at an acceptable skill level with a skill level of 450-470, playing with Naomi if the former, or Akira if the latter. In Baseball, she is a Pro usually, and is the 13th best player, with a skill level of around 937-1143. She has a team of herself, Sarah, Saburo, Theo, Shouta, Víctor, Eva, Jackie, and Michael. Emily plays on the Baseball teams of Rin, Hiroshi, Shinnosuke, Takumi, Pierre, Steve, Helen, and Maria. She doesn't play Boxing.
In Table Tennis, Emily is a Pro at a skill level of 1121-1125. In Swordplay, she is good, being at level 581-585. In Basketball, she isn't very good. Her level is only 266-270. Her team consists of Gwen and Yoko. In Cycling, she comes in 36th out of 98.
Armors Emily uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||No Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||No Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Red Armor|
|Forest Reverse||No Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||No Armor|
|Waterfall Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Cliff Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Volcano Reverse||Gold Armor|
In Wii Party, Emily is an Advanced Mii.
- In Balance Boat, her and Daisuke are in 3rd place in Double Up Intermediate in 16 Miis balanced.
- In Solo, she is in 3rd place in Intermediate with all 10 stages cleared with 82 points.
- In Tippy Traverse, her and Elisa are in 6th place with 4 stages cleared.
- In Sheep Crossing, her and Shohei are in 8th place with 13 points.
Names in other languages
Japanese name: エミリー (Emirī).
Korean name: 수잔 (Sujan / "Susan").
- Emily appears in 12 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 14, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Emily is ambidextrous because she is left-handed in Tennis and Baseball Throwing, but is right-handed in Table Tennis and Baseball Batting.
- Emily and Kentaro are the only CPU Miis in Baseball to be left-handed in throwing and right-handed in batting which means that they are ambidextrous.
- Emily is the last Mii in Baseball to have a player that's never a pro in her team in that sport.
- Emily and Rin have the highest number of underhand pitchers on their own Baseball teams: Five (Emily, Sarah, Saburo, Eva, and Jackie).
- She is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- Additionally, she is the best underhand pitcher in Baseball whose favorite color is not pink.
- She is one of the few Miis to not have a Wii Music artwork.
- Emily has a 75% chance of being a Pro in Baseball if the player's skill level is between 885-949 points. She is always a Pro if the player's skill level is between 950-1004 points.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi