|Title|| Tennis Champion
|Level|| Tennis: 2000 (SUPERSTAR)
Table Tennis: 371-375
Cycling: 59th out of 98
Elisa is the best player at Tennis on Wii Sports. She is the Champion and has a skill level of 2000. She shouldn't be overlooked and thought to be easy to beat. Her partner will always be Sarah in single-player mode. In two-player mode, Sarah doesn't appear on her team if a human-controlled Mii facing the champions plays with another human-controlled Mii not facing the champions. In Training, Elisa is also your Coach, serving the balls you must return in the Returning Balls and Timing Your Swing training exercises. In Boxing, she is the second best and was passed by the Boxing Champion, Matt. She is also the first player to be faced in Baseball with a skill level of 50-159 and she leads a team that consists of herself, Emma, Luca, Akira, Matt, Kentaro, Abby, Jessie, and Silke. Elisa plays on all the Baseball teams from Emma to Silke. She can play on your team if you face an opponent ranked between Misaki and David.
In Swordplay, Elisa is not very good. Her skill level is 416-420. In Basketball, she is the 10th worst, with a skill level at only 146-150. Her team is Eddy and Jackie. In Table Tennis, she is fairly bad: ranked at 371-375, in stark contrast to her Champion title in regular Tennis on Wii Sports, and ironically, she's left-handed compared to her being right-handed in Tennis and Baseball. She is fairly good at Cycling, coming 59th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Elisa is an Advanced Mii.
- You can earn her badge for every 500 edits you make on "Wii Sports Resort" articles or for making 100 edits on Sports articles.
- Her Japanese name is Eriiza (エリーザ).
- Along with Anna and Eva, Elisa is one of the only Miis to be both a vice-champion and a champion.
- Also, she is the only Mii to be a beginner, vice-champion, and a champion.
- Elisa is the only Mii in Wii Sports to be the worst in one sport and the best in another. Pit from Wii Sports Club is similar.
- In Baseball, she is the only team captain to be the worst in her personal team.
- In Baseball, she is the only one of the 9 starters to never play in the same position twice.
- Elisa and Sarah are the only Miis able to have a skill level of 2000, not counting any CPUs randomly faced after the champion match, and the grade system introduced in Wii Sports Club.
- Elisa appears to be going in the opposite way of Lucía: she is not very good in Table Tennis but is the best player in Tennis. Ironically, Lucía is the Table Tennis Champion who is bad at tennis. Coincidentally, they are both right-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but are left-handed in Table Tennis, meaning that they are both ambidextrous.
- She's the only Champion to be in Superstar Class, even though Superstar Class didn't exist in Wii Sports.
- She appears in Splatoon 2 as an Inkling, making her and Naomi the only two Wii Party Miis to appear as Inklings/Octolings in the game.
- Elisa is the only Mii to play only on the teams of her teammates in Baseball.
- Elisa appears in 13 Swordplay Showdown Stages. She appears in stages 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- She is probably one of the most recognized Miis alongside Ryan and Matt because she is the Baseball beginner and the Tennis champion.
- Elisa is the only Advanced Mii to be a champion.
- Elisa is the only Mii from Wii Sports to be a Champion in that game and be PRO at no sports in Wii Sports Resort.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi