|"It's time for a horse race! Giddyup to the finish line, but be careful not to use up your horse's energy too soon."|
The player(s) must be the first to reach the finish by using speed boosts strategically.
Notes: (1) Since horses cannot go offscreen, any speed boosts used at the front edge of the screen are slightly less effective. (2) Players generally seem to get better results when they use multiple speed boosts at once, though the bar will recover very slowly. If all of the boosts are used, the horse will slow down very quickly after player hits the horse again.
- Hold the Wii Remote horizontally.
- Press 2 to boost.
- The concept of this minigame is similar to Charge! from Wii Play in that the player is riding a farm animal (horse) to get to the end of the track.
- Every time the game is played the Miis will be lined up in a different order at the start point.
- The horse is a different color for each player:
- Player 1 has a light brown horse.
- Player 2 has a chestnut horse.
- Player 3 has a dark brown horse.
- Player 4 has a white horse.