Dance: Can help you work up a sweat to the beat!
- Wii Fit U Dance Explanation
Dance is an activity in Wii Fit U. In this acivity, you can try different types of dance, with various difficulty levels.
There are 4 types of dance modes (For all dance types except Burning Beats):
- Beginner (with explanation)
- Beginner (no explanation)
- Advanced (with explanation)
- Advanced (no explanation)
Burning beats has no dance modes like that. However, you can adjust how long the dance is, from 5 mins, 10 mins, or 15 mins.
List of Dance Types (And The Trainer's Gender, Amount of Backup Dancers)
- Beginner Dance (Female, no backup dancers)
- Hula (Female, 4 backup dancers)
- Jazz (Female, 2 backup dancers)
- Hip-Hop (Male, 4 backup dancers)
- Locking (Male, 4 backup dancers)
- Flamenco (Female, 2 backup dancers)
- Salsa (Female, 4 backup dancers)
- Burning Beats (Male, no backup dancers)
- 4 stars - World-Class Dancer
- 3 stars - Center Stage
- 2 stars - Backup Dancer
- 1 or 0 stars - Novice Dancer
- In all dance types except for Beginner Dance and Burning Beats, other dancers started appearing besides the trainer during the midway. They can appear up to 4 dancers.
- Jazz, Hip-Hop and Flamenco are the only dance types where there are musicians in the background.
- Burning Beats is the only dance type where there are no audiences (only you and the trainer).
- In addition, it is the only dance type where you can adjust the dance length.
- The Beginner Dance coach bears resemblence to a Wii Sports Club Mii named Rie. They both have the same eyes, same eye color, same skin tone, same nose, same hairstyle, same hair color, and same eyebrows.
|Aerobics • Balance Games • Dance (Wii Fit U) • Strength Training • Yoga|