If you're looking for the Mii from Wii Sports Club, go to Daisuke (Wii Sports Club).
|Title|| First Small Black Armored Opponent
First Small Black Armored Male
First Non-Boss Black Armored Male in Reversed Stage
First Lanky Non-Boss Black Armored Opponent In Reverse Stage
First Lanky Non-Boss Black Armored Male In Reverse Stage
|Level|| Tennis: 1600 (PRO)
Table Tennis: 731-735
Daisuke (pronounced "DIE-skay") is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports, Wii Sports Resort, and Wii Party. He is ranked #36 out of the Wii Sports Resort CPUs, by overall skill level. His Total Skill Level is 5245.5.
Daisuke is one of the best opponents you will face in Tennis, as he is a Pro with a skill of 1600, ranking him as the 9th best player. He usually plays with Hayley, but sometimes with Theo. In Baseball, he is good at the 546-713 mark and he has a team of Haru, Naomi, Ashley, Rachel, Lucía, Ren, Yoshi, and Anna. Daisuke plays in the Baseball teams of Alex, Ai, Yoko, Tyrone, Andy, Tatsuaki, Steph, and Ryan. In Boxing, he is okay at a skill level of around 452-610.
In Table Tennis he is good. His level is 731+. In Basketball, his level is 401+ and his team players are Chika and Alisha, and he is not good but acceptable. In Swordplay, he is a Pro, at level 1241+, (The 18th best player). He is a Pro at Cycling, coming 25th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Daisuke is an Advanced Mii.
- You can earn his badge for making 1 edit on an "Edit Category Badge Miis" article.
- His Japanese name is だいすけ (Daisuke).
- This is identical to his English name.
- His Korean name is 영철 (Yeongcheol).
- Daisuke is one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 12 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Takashi. He is also one of the Miis that wear Black Armor in level 18 of Swordplay Showdown, along with the Boss Fritz. He is aggressive in both appearances, but he is also defensive in level 18, defending himself after failing to attack.
- Coincidentally, he and Takashi are both Advanced Miis. They also have the same skin color and the same favorite color. They also have the same facial features, both having wrinkles on both sides of their mouths.
- He only appears as a Black Armor on the Reverse Stages where the Boss is an Male Advanced Mii in Wii Party.
- In Level 12, he's is the only Non-Boss Black Armored Mii.
- Daisuke is one of the very few Miis that wear Black Armor more than once. He is also the first seen to wear it twice. He is also the first Mii to use Small Black Armor.
- He's also the first male non-boss Black Armored Mii that appears in a reversed stage, the first female being Stéphanie.
- He's Japanese.
- This information is assumed because of his name. Not a single Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort Mii has a confirmed nationality.
- Daisuke's name means “Great help” in Japanese.
- Daisuke appears in 14 Swordplay Showdown Stages. He appears in stages 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20.
- Daisuke is ambidextrous because he is left-handed in Tennis and Baseball, but is right-handed in Table Tennis.
- He is one of the few CPU Miis to use the underhand throw in Baseball.
- In one of his Wii Party artworks, he seems to be playing Lumber Whacks.
- He is the only Mii to wear Small Black Armor in Stage 18 of Swordplay Showdown.
- He is one of 2 Miis in Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort to have their name start with a D. The other is David.
|Wii Sports / Wii Party|
Abby • Ai • Akira • Alex • Andy • Anna • Ashley • Chris • Daisuke • David • Elisa • Emily • Emma • Eva • Fumiko • Haru • Hayley • Helen • Hiroshi • Jackie • Jake • James • Jessie • Julie • Kathrin • Keiko • Kentaro • Luca • Lucía • Marco • Maria • Martin • Matt • Michael • Mike • Misaki • Miyu • Naomi • Nick • Oscar • Pierre • Rachel • Ren • Rin • Ryan • Saburo • Sakura • Sarah • Shinnosuke • Shouta • Silke • Steph • Steve • Takumi • Tatsuaki • Theo • Tyrone • Víctor • Yoko • Yoshi