|Crash Balls (US) / Ball Brawl (EU)|
|"Roll your ball around and try to knock your opponents into the holes by crashing into them!"|
Crash Balls (Ball Brawl in EU version) is a 4-Player Minigame in Wii Party.
Controls = Hold the Wii Remote horizontally and tilt it left, right, forwards and backwards to control your ball.
The minigame takes place on a Billiard-like board with the four players inside balls. The players must hit their rivals into holes to win. The game ends when there's one player left, or when 60 seconds has passed. First the four corners will blink red and have holes in them. Then the center will blink red and have a hole in it.
- At the beginning cut scene, the character has brief control of the ball.
- The Ball in this minigame bears a resemblance to the Sega game Monkey Ball.
- It is possible to fall into the hole even if you win, although the game will still count you as the winner.
- If a player moves at high speed at the edge of a hole, the player might get launched in the air.
- Doing this high enough will prove that there is invisible wall guarding the stage.
- This can also be performed by hitting the players at high speed.