|1 vs 1|
|5 Seconds (After the train went by)|
|"Count up all the passengers riding on the train as it rushes by!"|
Commuter Count is a 1 vs 1 minigame that requires the players to count the number of passengers on a train rushing by. Use the A Button for every Mii on the train. When the train passes through, the 3 second timer will appear. The player that pressed the A Button number of times will display on the side of the screen. The camera goes to the station platform where the train has stopped. The train door opens and the number is at the top. In the official website, there are 15 Miis. It'll be more or less than 15, so don't overdo it.
When the Miis get off the train, if someone got the total of Miis exact, they will be happy. If no one does, they will be sad.
- In Japan this game is called Mii Count (Miiカウント Mii Kaunto)
- This minigame is similar to the Wii Party U minigame Domino Tally.
- Sometimes, one of the Miis in the train will be holding a yellow balloon or a soccer ball.
- Sometimes, one Mii will stay in the train until every other Mii got off of it. When they do so, that Mii will sprint off to the exit of the train.
- Master Miis usually tend to get the amount of Miis on the train correctly, so it's basically almost impossible to not tie with a Master Mii in this minigame.