|Wii Party U|
|"Knit like a machine! Move your knitting needles as quickly as possible to knit as much as you can. The player who knits the longest scarf wins."|
The players look at the camera, then look at the scarf they are knitting with an angry face and will proceed to start knitting.
The players must hold down the D-Pad and the 2 Button and shake the Wii Remote to knit a scarf as fast and long as they can. They have only 7 seconds to do it.
- Hold Wii Remote horizontally.
- Shake the Wii Remote to knit.
- Hold the 2 Button down as well to knit.
- Us the D-pad as well.
Gameplay (Spot the Sneak)
In Spot the Sneak, the Sneak can hold down the B button to knit at the fastest speed.
The length of each scarf is analyzed. Whoever made the longest scarf is the winner.
Record for 1st
The #1 default record in this Minigame is set by Faustine, a Master Mii, with a total of 152 inches (380 centimeters in other places).
- The max distance a player can knit is 400 inches, only when using Spot the Sneak controls.
- When the scarf touches the ground, the Miis will stand up.
- There is a white yarn ball in both baskets that is not used whatsoever.
- If the players have yet to knit the scarf to the point of touching the floor, meaning that they have yet to stand up, and the timer is about to hit 0, they will stand up right when the time ends.