|Wii Party U|
|"Ride to the goal on a unicycle without falling from the long and narrow path. The player who rides the greatest distance wins."|
Cliff Riders is a minigame in Wii Party U.
Players must ride a unicycle down a long and narrow track and the person who travels the longest distance, or reaches the 100 yard mark wins.
In Spot the Sneak, the Sneak can do nothing and make it to 100 yards, but can play normally if he/she holds 2.
There are 3 courses in this minigame.
Hold the Wii Remote sideways and move it left and right to move your unicycle from left to right to avoid falling off the path.
- When you fall off instantly (let's say you fell off at 19 yards), the CPU Miis will go on ahead and follow you later on, making them get a low score, even if they are Masters.
- According to the Wii Party U files, Cliff Riders' Minigame Internal ID is 401.
- This makes Cliff Riders the first Minigame to be added into Wii Party U, since Internal IDs are based off the order that they were added in.
- Like Mii Vaulters, the CPUs seem to have a pattern in this minigame.
- Like with other Minigames in Wii Party U, the Miis in each CPU Skill Difficulty will act differently depending on what difficulty you are playing on.