The next stage is Castle Reverse.
This is a reverse stage.
This stage has 70 enemies in it.
For the other stage, see Cliff.
Purple Armored Thin
Black Armored Boss
- This is the last stage that does not feature Red Armor Miis, the others being Bridge, Cliff, Volcano, Lighthouse Reverse, and Beach Reverse.
- This stage has 38 Purple Armor Miis, the most of any stage.
- Only males appear in Black Armor here.
- This is the first stage to feature small Black Armours with Daisuke being the first to use it.
- The boss of this stage, Fritz, blocks himself from damage after failing to attack. This type of behaviour continues to be seen in some Black Armored enemies in the next two stages. Gold Armored enemies already had this kind of behaviour since Beach Reverse.
- This is the first stage to have the boss have this kind of behaviour.
- The start of this stage (Front of the Castle) is the end of the next stage.
- If you knock a mii off the cliff, instead of falling, a balloon will quickly blow up and make them float away.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.