|Level||Tennis: Level ★9
Baseball: Level ★9
Boxing: Level ★9
|CPU Rank||Expert Difficulty|
Claudia is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Club and Wii Party U. She is ranked #4 out of the Wii Sports Club CPUs, by overall skill level, tied with Massimo. Her Total Skill Level is 310. She is ranked #3 in rankings, with Maximilian and Mark being the only CPUs above her. She is tied with Xiaojian.
In Wii Party U, Claudia is in Expert Difficulty.
- In Twisted Flight, she is in 4th place, traveling a distance of 35 yards.
- In 3 Player Button Smashers, her, Dunbar, and Giulia are in 3rd place with 27 points.
- In the second stage of Tabletop Gauntlet Time Attack, she is in 3rd place with a time of 1:35.00.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: クローディア (Kurōdia)
- According to the Wii Sports Club files, Claudia's Internal ID is 074.
- She appears as a Staff Ghost for Hyrule Circuit in Mario Kart 8, and she is known as Nin★Claudi, since the name can only store up to 10 letters.
- According to Claudia's Mario Kart 8 profile, Claudia's nationality is British.
- However, she was replaced by Mitsu in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- She appears as an Octoling in Splatoon 2.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she's listed as Young.
- She, Donna, Xiaojian, and Mark are the only CPU Miis to have the same level in all three sports.
- Even though Claudia doesn't wear glasses or have facial hair, she doesn't use the default values for them; her glasses are one stage smaller. Her facial hair is one stage bigger, and two stages higher. Apart from the glasses, this probably suggests that she was originally going to be a male Mii, because no female Miis have any facial hair.
- She is the best female Mii in terms of rankings and Total skill level.
- Her height value is default (64) and her weight value is set to 33.
- In a Super Mario Maker 2 Screenshot, Claudia appears 5th in the Course Maker Leaderboard. Apparently, the Italian flag appears next to her name, despite Claudia being British. This could probably be a mistake.