|Level||Tennis: Level ★9
Baseball: Level ★9
Boxing: Level ★9
|CPU Rank||Expert Difficulty|
Claudia is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Club and Wii Party U. She is ranked #4 out of the Wii Sports Club CPUs, by overall skill level, tied with Massimo. Her Total Skill Level is 310. She is ranked #3 in rankings, with Maximilian and Mark being the only CPUs above her. She is tied with Xiaojian.
In Wii Party U, Claudia is in Expert Difficulty.
- In Twisted Flight, she is in 4th place, traveling a distance of 35 yards.
- In 3 Player Button Smashers, she, Dunbar, and Giulia are in 3rd place with 27 points.
- In the second stage of Tabletop Gauntlet Time Attack, she is in 3rd place with a time of 1:35.00.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: クローディア (Kurōdia)
- According to the Wii Sports Club files, Claudia's Internal ID is 074.
- She appears as a Staff Ghost for Hyrule Circuit in Mario Kart 8, and she is known as Nin★Claudi, since the name can only store up to 10 letters.
- According to Claudia's Mario Kart 8 profile, Claudia's nationality is British.
- However, she was replaced by Mitsu in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- She appears as an Octoling in Splatoon 2.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she's listed as Young.
- Claudia is right-handed.
- She, Donna, Xiaojian, and Mark are the only CPU Miis to have the same level in all three sports in Wii Sports Club.
- Her Mii data file shows that even though Claudia doesn't wear glasses or have facial hair, she doesn't use the default values for them; her glasses are one stage smaller. Her facial hair is one stage bigger, and two stages higher. This might be a remnant of an earlier design for Claudia.
- Apart from the glasses, this could suggest that she was originally going to be a male Mii, because no female Miis have any facial hair.
- She is the best female Mii in terms of rankings and Total Skill Level.
- Her height value is default (64) and her weight value is set to 33.
- In a Super Mario Maker 2 Screenshot, Claudia appears 5th in the Course Maker Leaderboard. Apparently, the Italian flag appears next to her name, despite Claudia being British. This could probably be a mistake.