|Level|| Tennis: Level ★9
Baseball: Level ★9
Boxing: Level ★9
Claudia is a CPU Mii from Wii Sports Club and Wii Party U. She is ranked #5 out of the Wii Sports Club CPUs, by overall skill level, tied with Massimo. Her Total Skill Level is 310. She is ranked #4 in rankings, tied with Xiaojian.
In Wii Party U, Claudia is an Expert Mii.
- In Twisted Fight, she is in 4th place, traveling a distance of 35 yards.
- Her Japanese name is クローディア (Kurōdia)
- She is always a Pro.
- She appears as a Staff Ghost for Hyrule Circuit in Mario Kart 8.
- According to her staff ghost's profile and internal datas, she's British.
- However, she was replaced by Mitsu in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.
- She appears as an Octoling in Splatoon 2.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she's listed as Young.
- Even though Claudia doesn't wear glasses or has facial hair, she doesn't use the default values for them. Her glasses are one stage smaller, and her facial hair is one stage bigger, and two stages higher. This probably suggests that she was originally going to be a male Mii, because no female Miis have any facial hair.