|"It's an old-fashioned veggie-choppin' contest! The first player to chop up his or her vegetable is the winner."|
Players must be the first to chop their vegetable. Whomever chops it until it is gone wins.
- Hold the Wii Remote vertically and swing it down to chop.
- When the Miis chop onions, they appear to cry. Even after they've finished chopping the onion, there will still be tears coming out of their eyes.
- It takes about 19 chops of the onion in order for the Miis to start crying.
- The default time for the Minigame is five minutes; the timer only shows up during the last ten seconds.
- The order and time in which every Mii gets ready to chop is always random.