|Level||Swordplay: 986 to 990
Basketball: 416 to 420
Table Tennis: 881 to 885
Cycling: 78th out of 98
|CPU Rank||Beginner Difficulty|
In Table Tennis, Chika is really good. Her skill level is 881 to 885 and she uses a hotel slipper, along with Ian, Steve, and Emma. She does, however, use a regular paddle if faced after beating the Table Tennis champion.
In Swordplay, she is the final opponent in the 900s, with a level of 986 to 990, making her the last non-Pro opponent. You fight against her in the evening, but she can be played against in the daytime after beating the Swordplay Champion, Matt.
She is not very good at Cycling, coming in 78th out of 98.
Armors Chika uses in Swordplay Showdown
|Bridge Reverse||No Armor|
|Lighthouse Reverse||No Armor|
|Beach Reverse||No Armor|
|Mountain Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Forest Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Ruins Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Slim)|
|Waterfall Reverse||Gold Armor|
|Cliffs Reverse||Purple Armor|
|Castle Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Slim)|
|Volcano Reverse||Purple Armor Thin (Lanky)|
- She appears in Green Armor in stages 4, 5, 7, and 9.
- She appears in Gold Armor in stages 3, 6, 14, 15, and 17.
- She appears in Purple Armor in stages 8, 10, 16, 18, 19, and 20. She wears the Thin variant in stages 16, 19, and 20.
- She also wears Purple Armor the most, having worn it 6 times.
- She never appears in Red or Black Armor.
- She is aggressive in stage 17.
In Wii Party, Chika is in Beginner Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, she and James are in 9th place in Time Attack Beginner with 17 Miis balanced.
- In Shifty Gifts, she is in 10th place with a time of 1:15.0.
- In Flycycle Team, she and Fritz are in 7th place, traveling a distance of 325 yards.
- In Jump Rope Jam, she and Julie are in 10th place with 17 jumps.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: ちか (Chika)
Korean: 세정 (Sejeong)
(Her Japanese name is identical to her English name.)
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Chika's nationality is Japanese.
- In the intellectual property comment column, Chika has a note which translates to, "Since they have the same prior trademark, please refrain from using them conspicuously on packages."
- According to the Wii Sports Resort files, Chika's Internal ID is 065.
- This makes her the first female newcomer Mii to be added to Wii Sports Resort.
- Chika appears as a baby in the Wii Party minigame Cry Babies even though she has facial features (blush). It is unknown why this is.
- She is the only Mii to do this.
- Her Mii data file shows that even though Chika does not wear glasses, she does not use the default values for them; her glasses are blue and are one stage larger. This might be a remnant of an earlier design for Chika.
- Just like Ian, Emma, and Steve, Chika plays Table Tennis with the Hotel Slipper. This could mean that she has beaten either Lucía, Yoshi, or whoever could have been the champion before them. However, just like the other three, she reverts to using the original paddle when confronted after defeating Lucía.
- Since she does use the hotel slipper when you face her (which is obtained by becoming or at least beating the Champion), we can infer that at one point Chika had beaten Lucía or Yoshi (the champion before Lucía) or whoever happened to be Champion to obtain the hotel slipper, or Nintendo just coded her to have one.
- Chika is left-handed.
- In Wii Party, She appears in the Solo Minigame Mode rules.
- In Garden Gridlock, she and Marisa appear in the rules as the Miis walking to the plant, with Jake as the player.
- By CPU Skill, Chika is the highest-ranked Anti-Pro.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo