The next stage is Volcano Reverse.
This is a reverse stage.
This stage has 70 enemies in it.
For the other stage, see Castle.
Purple Armored Thin
Black Armored Boss
- This is the last stage to have any Green Armor Miis (Mia is the last one).
- This is the fourth stage to feature every color of Armor, the third being Waterfall Reverse, the second being Castle, and the first being Ruins.
- This stage is also the only stage to have every type of armor including Purple Armor Thin.
- This is the second stage to have Small Black Armors, the first being Cliff Reverse.
- This stage has the 3rd most Black Armored enemies, tied with Mountain Reverse.
- Castle Reverse and Beach Reverse are the only reverse stages that have a different number of Miis than their original stages.
- Abby, James, Martin, Mia, Miyu, Nick, Shouta, Ursula, and Ai make their last appearance in Swordplay Showdown on this stage. Nick, Shouta and Martin's last appearance are as Red Armored enemies, Ai, Abby and Ursula's last appearance are as Purple Armored enemies, Mia's last appearance is as a Green Armored enemy and James and Miyu's last appearance are as Gold Armored enemies.
- Tyrone's legs are much thinner than Haru's, Maria's and Takumi's legs.
- No matter how hard you try, your first opponent on this stage is always going to be either Abby, Takumi or Víctor.
- All the Non-Boss Black Armored Miis wear Small Black Armor.
- Gold and Black Armor seem to be more aggressive. It's best to block and try not to get blocked when trying to get a hit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.