One of the players is the Buddy, who won't compete for winning the game. The Buddy can be selected before the game, or there is an option of selecting the Buddy randomly.
There are 6 questions. Each time, the first to answer is the competitors, and then the Buddy. There is no time limit for the Buddy to answer, but the competitors have to answer within 10 seconds. If a competitor enters the same answer as the Buddy did, he/she gets a certain number of points, listed below. After 6 questions, the competitor with the most points wins.
There are 3 sections, each consisting of two (randomly selected) questions.
- Questions 1-2: 2 choices, 10 points per question
- Questions 3-4: 3 choices, 20 points per question
- Questions 5-6: 4 choices, 30 points per question
- This is the only House Party mode to not make use of the player's room. This is also the only House Party mode to require one Wii Remote for all players.
- This is the first of the buddy-quiz type gamemodes of House Party.
- This is the only House Party game in which you use Wii Remotes for all players.
- Unlike the other House Party games in House Party, a minimum of 3 players is need instead of 2.
|Modes in Wii Party|
|Party Games: Board Game Island - Globe Trot - Swap Meet - Spin-Off - Bingo|