The next stage is Mountain Reverse.
This is a reverse stage.
- This is the stage with least enemies in it, with just 20.
- Like Volcano Reverse, the Miis in this stage are a lot more aggressive than usual, typically striking the moment they get close to or block the player.
- This stage is very unusual as it is the shortest, yet it has more Black-Armored Miis, which make up half of the stage, than almost any other stage.
- The only stage to have more Black Armored Miis than this one is Volcano Reverse.
- This stage also has less types of Miis than any other, having only two.