Basic Run (Jogging in PAL) is the first running exercise encountered in Wii Fit. To play it, you can either put the Wii Remote in their pocket or hold it normally (this is required if you don’t have any pockets) and run in place. In front of you, there is a trainer you must follow. The trainers are either a Mii or a dog. You will run on a course depending on the level. If you run too fast your Mii will fall over.
- Distance: Short (Approximately 2 min running)
- Distance: Long (Approximately 5 min running)
- Distance: Island Lap (Approximately 10 min running)
- A CPU Mii from Wii Sports guides the player.
- In Wii Fit U, you can play at night.