|"Stop the falling barrel as close as you can to your Mii. It takes a true daredevil to excel at this minigame!"|
The players try to stop the barrel as close as they can from the red line.
The player who gets their barrel the closest wins.
Controls: To stop the barrels players must press A with good timing to stop the barrel closely.
Note: If a player gets hit by the barrel, they will get last place and it won't count as a stop. The number of meters will be shown as - - - if this happens.
Additional Note: Master Miis almost always wait until the barrel is too close to them. They also can reach 0m, so it is possible to tie with a Master Mii if you reach 0m. However, it is impossible to tie with other non-Master Miis since it is obvious that those who attempt to reach 0m always fail (getting hit by the barrel).
- There is an unused 2-player mode of this minigame.
- The Minigame is similar to Night Light Fright from Mario Party 5 and Study Fall from Mario Party DS in the ways listed below:
- These Minigames are 4-player Minigames.
- They involve pressing a button to stop.
- They have a winner that stops the closest.
- In the case of Night Light Fright, however, the moment when to stop is less predictable.