|"Stop the falling barrel as close as you can to your Mii. It takes a true daredevil to excel at this minigame!"|
Barrel Daredevil is a 4-player Minigame in Wii Party.
The barrels rise above, while the Miis are nervous.
The players try to stop the barrel as close as they can from the red line. To do that, players must press A with good timing to stop the barrel closely.
If a player gets hit by a barrel, they will get last place and it won't count as a stop. The number of meters wii be shown as - - - if this happens.
The player who gets his/her barrel the closest wins.
The barrels distance is counted. Each player performs his or her pose on the results screen.
- If the Barrel is very far away from a Mii, the Mii will scratch their head, knowing they can do better.
- If the Barrel is pretty close to a Mii, they will look happy and do fist pumps.
- If the Barrel is 0-10 inches away from a Mii, they will look scared because the barrel is so close, then they will do a fist pump.
- If the Barrel gets past 0 inches and hits the player, they will lay on the floor with a surprised expression on their face while laying on the floor, dizzy.
- The minigame is similar to Night Light Fright from Mario Party 5 and Study Fall from Mario Party DS.
- These minigames are 4-player minigames.
- They involve pressing a button to stop.
- They have a winner that stops the closest.
- In the case of Night Light Fright, however, the moment when to stop is less predictable.