|Title||Tennis Champion (Wii Sports Club)|
|Level|| Tennis: Level ★10 (Champion)
Baseball: Teammate only
Boxing: Level ★10
Barbara is a CPU Mii in Wii Sports Club and Wii Party U. Her Total Skill Level is 251. She is ranked #29 out of the Wii Sports Club CPUs, by overall skill level, tied with Cristina, Enrique, Ilka, Léonie, and Pavel. She is ranked #12 in rankings.
Barbara and her sister are the Champions of Tennis. You face them when you get to Level ★5. She and her sister earned the title "The Smash Sisters" (or "The Queen Sisters") after defeating the former champions. You get the Stamp "Dethroner of Champions" once you defeat them, and you unlock a frying pan. To use it, you hold down (1) at the Mii selection screen. She is faced randomly after this. In Boxing, Barbara is one of the best players at Level ★10. She also appears in Baseball, but only as a teammate.
In Wii Party U, Barbara is a Master Mii and is known as Elena.
- Barbara (Elena in this case) comes in 2nd in Challenge Freeplay Apple Scramble, with 48 apples collected.
- In Wii Party U, she appears in 1st place in the minigame "Ice Spinners" with 42 points.
Names in other languages
Her Japanese name is バーバラ (Bābara.)
エレナ (Erena) in Wii Party U and her Mii data file.
- Barbara is the only CPU Mii to have a different name in Wii Party U, where she goes by Elena.
- There is actually another CPU Mii in Wii Sports Club and Wii Party U with that name.
- Barbara and Alice are the only CPU Miis that have a confirmed relationship. In this case, Barbara is the twin sister of Alice.
- Interestingly, despite being related to Alice, an American Mii, Barbara is listed internally alongside the Italian Miis. That could imply one of three things:
- Alice and Barbara may not have been sisters at one point in development, hence their different nationalities.
- Alice and Barbara are Italian-American when it comes to race.
- Alice and Barbara's sibling relationship only applies to Wii Sports Club, while in every other canon game, they are unrelated.
- Alice and Barbara being referred to as "sisters", could be in a metaphorical sense, as girls who are close friends sometimes call each other "sisters".
- Barbara and Alice's relationship and titles seem to imply that they were created in the likeness of Venus and Serena Williams AKA the "Williams Sisters"; two real-world professional Tennis players who also happen to be sisters.
- Barbara is the only Baseball teammate to be an opponent in other sports.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she's listed as Young.