If you're looking for the Mii from Wii Sports Club, go to Barbara (Wii U/3DS).
|Title||Swordplay Showdown Fifteenth Boss|
|Favorite Color||Light Blue|
Table Tennis: 986-990
Cycling: 49th out of 98
|CPU Rank||Standard Difficulty|
In Swordplay, Barbara is fairly decent, with a skill level of 536-540. She is the Boss in Stage 15, Forest Reverse in Swordplay Showdown. She is very defensive and strikes often. It's best if you get to her with three hearts remaining.
In Cycling, she is pretty good, coming in 49th out of 98.
In Wii Party, Barbara is in Standard Difficulty.
- In Balance Boat, her and Sandra are in 9th place in Time Attack Expert with 15 Miis balanced.
- In Clover Hunt, she is in 5th place with 26 stages cleared.
- In Basket Bonanza, her and Sota are in 4th place with 37 points.
- In Spring Time, she is in 3rd place with a time of 0:28.0.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: バルバラ (Barubara)
Korean: 브루넬라 (Beulunella / "Brunella")
- According to the September 2020 Nintendo leak about CPU Miis, Barbara's nationality is Italian. You can find the leak here.
- According to the Wii Sports Resort files, Barbara's Internal ID is 096.
- Barbara wears Bulky Black Armor as the Boss of Stage 15 in Swordplay Showdown.
- In Wii Party, she appears in the minigame Cry Babies as one of the babies.
- Barbara appears in the controls for Chop Chops in Wii Party.
- In Swordplay Showdown, she is seen wearing normal Black Armor with thick knee pads like most of the male bosses (Cole, Gabriele, Fritz, and Matt) wear, as opposed to the thinner armor that female bosses usually wear.
- She is the only female Boss to wear this type of Black Armor.
- Barbara's Basketball team (including herself) are all Swordplay Showdown bosses. They also appear one after another in Swordplay Showdown (Ian in Mountain Reverse, Barbara in Forest Reverse, and Shinta in Ruins Reverse).
- In both Table Tennis and Basketball, Barbara is right-handed.
- Just like Marisa and Ian, she attacks quickly, but will sometimes take a few seconds more to attack again on Stage 15 of Swordplay Showdown.
- In the Wii Party case, Barbara can be seen on the Balance Boat.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo