Balance Boat is a 2-player co-operative game mode in Wii Party.
The objective of the mode is to balance 20 Miis on top of a boat without causing the Miis to fall into the water. There are three colored lines which are green, yellow and purple, this marks which Miis can be put on them.
When the game begins, 10 rounds of Pair minigames will happen to determine the size of the Miis. If the players win, the Miis will be the same size (both medium). Losing a minigame makes the Miis be in different sizes (one small and one big), making it harder to balance them.
If the players accidentally tip the boat over, the Miis will fall into the water, and the game ends.
In the one-player game, the partner will always be a Master CPU Mii.
The normal mode is called Double Up. When Double Up is completed on Expert, the players unlock Time Attack, which is the same game but without the mini games and with Miis in random sizes. In Time Attack the players must simply place the 20 Miis two by two, as fast as they can.
There are three difficulty levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Expert.
- Boat is in stable condition
- No Barrels
- Boat is still in stable condition
- Sun in setting
- The boat's masts are broken
- Stormy on rough waters
- Each level's music has slight variations of it.
- Beginner level has a cheery reggae music and the main instrument is piano and flute.
- Intermediate level has a similar theme as before, but the main instrument is steel drum.
- Expert level has a slower tempo and calmer music. Plus, it has a hip-hop beat, unlike in previous levels.
|Modes in Wii Party|
|Party Games: Board Game Island - Globe Trot - Swap Meet - Spin-Off - Bingo|