|Title|| Swordplay Showdown Fourth Boss
Most Mediocre Master Mii
|Level|| Swordplay: 326-330
Table Tennis: 446-450
In Swordplay Showdown, Alisha is the Boss of level 4, Mountain. In Table Tennis, her level is 446-450, making her somewhat decent. Her level in Basketball is about 386-390, and she plays with Daisuke and Holly. She is not that good at Swordplay. Her skill level is around 326-330, making her a bit decent but still terrible. She is the third-best Pro at Cycling, coming at 3rd out of 98 behind Anna and Fritz.
In Wii Party, Alisha is a Master Mii.
- You can earn her badge by making 10 edits on "Baseball Teammates" articles.
- Her Japanese name is Arīsha.
- Alisha is one of the few CPU Miis who are Pro Class at nothing except Cycling.
- Apart from Cycling, her Skill Level is always below 500.
- She is the first female Mii to come up alphabetically out of the Miis who debuted in Wii Sports Resort.
- She's also the first female Master Mii to come up alphabetically, the first male being Akira.
- In both Overall Skill Level and Total Skill Level, she is known to be the most mediocre out of all Master Miis.
- By Overall Skill Level ranking, she is marked to be the 4th worst Swordplay Showdown Boss, 3rd being Miguel, 2nd being Tomoko and 1st being Cole.
- By Total Skill Level, she is also marked to be the 4th worst, Miguel being 3rd, Tomoko being 2nd and Cole being 1st again.
- Even though she is ranked low in Skill Levels (both Overall and Total) in Wii Sports Resort, she is a Master Mii in Wii Party. This is most likely to make up for her mediocre skill in Wii Sports Resort.
- Alisha is one of the Miis that prove that the Wii Party difficulty in Miis is not based on how said Miis do in Wii Sports/Wii Sports Resort or just Wii Sports Resort (In Alisha's case, just Wii Sports Resort.)
- She is the only Wii Sports Resort CPU Mii with that hairstyle.
- The only other Mii that has that hairstyle is Susie, a Mii who is from Wii Sports Club and Wii Party U, the games where not a single CPU Mii from the Wii appears. To strike a coincidence, they are both Master Miis.
- In some Wii Party artwork, she is seen giving Takumi a bomb.
- The game seems to be Time Bomb.
- In an Australian Tomodachi Life brochure, Kaori, a Mii from Wii Sports Club, has the same name as her.
- Her name seems to be one of the religious ones, due to its origin in Sanskrit culture, meaning "Protected by God".
- In Table Tennis, Alisha is left-handed.
- She is aggressive as the boss of Stage 4 in Swordplay Showdown. She always attacks twice. She is the only boss to have this kind of behavior.
- Alisha, Pierre and Víctor are the only Master Miis with a mole.
- Alisha is the only Female Master Mii with a mole.
- If Anna is not in first in Cycling, chances are, Alisha will be in first, making her sometimes champion. This is the same for everyone else in the top 10 in Cycling.
- Alisha and Eva are the only two Miis with the blue eyeshadow and red blush.
- Alisha is #1 in the Wii Party mini game Rope Sling with 140 yds/m.
- She and Tyrone are the only Master Miis from the Wii whose favorite color is black.
- Ironically, Alisha is the 7th-worst overall Mii while Tyrone is the 7th-best overall Mii.
|Wii Sports Resort / Wii Party|
Abe • Alisha • Asami • Barbara • Chika • Cole • Eddy • Eduardo • Fritz • Gabi • Gabriele • George • Giovanna • Greg • Gwen • Hiromasa • Hiromi • Holly • Ian • Marisa • Megan • Mia • Midori • Miguel • Nelly • Pablo • Patrick • Rainer • Sandra • Shinta • Shohei • Siobhán • Sota • Stéphanie • Susana • Takashi • Tommy • Tomoko • Ursula • Vincenzo