|Title||Tennis Champion (Wii Sports Club)|
|Level||Tennis: Level ★10 (Champion)
Baseball: Level 8
Boxing: Level 4
|CPU Rank||Advanced Difficulty|
In Baseball, Alice is pretty good at Grade 8.
In Boxing, she isn't too great at Grade 4.
In Wii Party U, Alice is in Advanced Difficulty.
- In Mii Vaulters, she is in 7th place, traveling a distance of 143 yards.
- In 3 Player Button Smashers, her, Ricardo, and Masako are in 5th place with 20 points.
Names in Different Languages
Japanese: アリス (Arisu)
- According to the Wii Sports Club files, Alice's Internal ID is 041.
- In the data files of Miitopia, she's listed as Young.
- Alice and Barbara are the only CPU Miis that have a confirmed relation. In this case, Alice is Barbara's sister. They earned the title The Smash Sisters after defeating the former champions.
- But interestingly, Barbara's internal CPU data shows she is Italian, while Alice's country of origin is North American. This could mean that they are American-Italian.
- You'll get the Stamp "Dethroner of Champions" once you defeat her and her sister, and you can play with a frying pan. To do so, hold down the (1) button at the Mii selection screen. She is faced randomly after this.
- Alice is one of the three Miis that appear in the artwork of Mario Chase from Nintendo Land, with the other two being Skip and Millie.
- Alice appears as one of the few ghosts in Mario Kart 8. for 200cc.
- According to her Mario Kart 8 Ghost Profile, Alice's nationality is North American.
- She and Enrique are the only CPUs in Wii Sports Club who can be directly faced against (i.e. not just Baseball teammates) in all sports and have completely different grades in all, as they exchange their levels in Tennis and Baseball so that the champions are different and in Boxing, nearly everyone's levels are changed, including theirs.
- She and Enrique are the only CPU Miis who have a different skill level in Baseball than in Tennis as well as the only Miis with different skill levels in all 3 competitive sports.
- Even though Alice uses a mouth that doesn't use lipstick, it is set to be brown instead of the default orange color. This might be a remnant of an earlier design for her.
- Alice and Barbara's relationship and titles seem to imply that they were created in the likeness of Venus and Serena Williams AKA the "Williams Sisters"; two real-world professional Tennis players who also happen to be sisters.
- Alice appears on Wii Fit U Gym Community preview page on Wii Fit U main menu.
- Alice appears in many My Nintendo promotions.
- All of her promotons show her holding a coin, suprised.
- Her height value is set to 84 and her weight value is set to 52.
- In Wii Party U, she appears as P4 in the preview video for Sketchy Situation.
- She also appears in the preview videos for No Goals Barred and Flock Shot.