2 Votes in Poll
What's on your mind?
7 Votes in Poll
12 Votes in Poll
I just only little update my homepage and you can send the message and i will read it and you can watch my homepage and thank you for corporation
In a recent blog post, I put 10 pictures for you guys to list why you like/dislike that Mii! Their names are in the captions of the image. This is in my blog posts, so if you don't mind, please stop by and tell me your feelings about them!
17 Votes in Poll
If you are not part of the Switch Sports Wiki community, we currently are selecting a bureaucrat since our only one, @AnnabelleMiitomo has her account disabled. Since I am an admin, I could to give admin to others, but I'm okay with anyone. We need more help deciding, so go to the blog post that @Quirky Nerdy made on this link: https://switch-sports-wiki.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Quirky_Nerdy/Bureaucrats
This is to help select a bureaucrat. You can only be eligible if you have been on SS wiki for a week, this is so only that people already adjusted to Switch Sports Wiki can give admin. Help us out by voting, no matter who you are.
12 Votes in Poll
If any of the WSR Miis became spirits in Smash Ultimate, would they be a primary or support spirit? How good would they be? Let me know in the comments!
Hi everyone! I just got an excellent idea. You know how I did Mii of the Day? Well now I'm doing Fan Mii of the Week. I will select 6 users from this wiki every week to submit Miis they made on their own. Here are the rules of Miis:
1) Your Mii may not be a CPU Mii or an already existing Mii, it must be your credit.
2) You can select a Mii from your Mii Maker, as long as it isn't a remake of a CPU Mii or an already existing Mii.
3) The name cannot contain swear words, sex, racism, or any offensive words. Any who break these rules will be in a DQ and will not be picked again for another week. (If a Mii's name is something like Chicken Nugget, it's fine, but no offensive words, that's a big no-no)
4) You may only select ONE Mii. Not two. One. That's it. If you have another Mii, wait until I draw u again.
5) You are allowed to vote for yourself, but please look at all the Miis and see which one looks best and most creative.
6) You must submit by April 9th this week. Any later will not be accepted.
The 6 users submitting this week are:
@Banannawolves (Because I need to show how it's done)
If u see your name in blue here, look at my rules first above. If u don't see your name here, I may select u another week. Thanks!
The 6 users submitting Miis
18 Votes in Poll
I dare you to try to beat my About Face record that I set a few days ago. As far as me or my friends can find, I'm only 506 points off from the world record.
15 Votes in Poll
I dare you to try to beat my About Face record that I set a few days ago.
If you want to, you can rank my Miis using a link in a blog post I made. If you make one, make sure to put your rankings in the blog post's comments!
20 Votes in Poll
My team, who is not currently showing, is Matt, Martin, Akira, Kentaro, Abby, Gabriele, and Giovanna. So far, I have not reached Realm of the Fey. My next teammates are going to be Greg, Ashley, and Andy.
The other roles will be posted once I have them.
17 Votes in Poll